Uzès, beautifully renovated former water mill, 300m2 living space,…
Please contact us
30700 Uzès, France
On the heights of a charming village at 10 mns from Uzès, with lovely views over the hills in the distance, this beautiful 19th century property built in the local golden stone, entirely renovated by an talented interior designer, offers 315m2 living space. with a choice of several terraces to while away the hours.
The dining terrace to the east side leads down to the walled cottage garden with its many cypress trees and climbing roses.
Then the large main terrace, to the south, directly off the kitchen and summer dining room, with the swimming pool of 8×3 mts and fabulous views over the sunset.
Designed to enjoy the sunlight and the views, with large open plan living rooms all on one level, opening on to the different terraces:
– lounge, with old traditional fireplace, opening on to the morning sun terrace and cottage garden
– dining-room with large picture windows and fireplace
– fitted kitchen opening on to the summer dining room, swimming pool and the sunset terrace with views over the countryside.
– master bedroom suite with bathroom and access to the cottage garden.
– guest suite with private bathroom and access on to the morning terrace.
On the top floor, another 4 lovely double bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a Tv lounge.
On the garden level, another summer bedroom or playroom, several cellars and utility rooms including a wine cellar. Garage.
Quietly hidden in the rose garden lies an artists studio.
Another plot of natural land lies below the property.
Charm and authenticity with its stone floors, old terracotta tiles, beams and old fireplaces along with large windows and sunlight.